The Campbell School of Business offers the Master of Business Administration program. The school seeks to develop the M.B.A. program in ways that enhance the vision and mission of Berry College and of the Campbell School of Business.
The Campbell School of Business is unified by common beliefs in developing the head, heart and hands of a diverse body of students, through a process of lifelong learning and continual student/faculty interactions. We value the environment provided by Berry College as well as vigorous interaction with the local, national and international communities. The Campbell School of Business also values a rigorous curriculum connecting theory to practice, a learning environment that stimulates the open exchange of ideas, and a strong work ethic that encourages worthwhile work well done.
The Campbell School of Business Master of Business Administration program aspires to be a contemporary, rigorous, innovative, ethical and practical source of graduate and continuing management education for our profit and nonprofit stakeholders. Stakeholders include the businesses within North Georgia, Campbell School of Business faculty, Campbell School of Business M.B.A. students, Campbell School of Business alumni and Berry College colleagues.
Graduate education in business at Berry College serves its stakeholders by educating students' heads, hearts and hands.
Vision Statement of the Campbell School of Business
The Campbell School of Business will achieve recognition as an integral part of North Georgia's social and economic fabric by providing excellent education for its students and exemplary services to the region and beyond.
Mission Statement of the Campbell School of Business
The Campbell School of Business provides an excellent liberal arts-based business education that engages the head, heart and hands, while serving the academic and business communities through appropriate research and services.
Goals of the M.B.A. Program
The M.B.A. program serves as a source for working professionals and managers in all types of organizations. The goal of the M.B.A. program is to educate the head, heart and hands of our students by enabling them to develop an understanding of and become proficient in the following:
- Analysis and problem solving
- Application of theory
- Management of organizational resources
- Ethics and organizational citizenship
- Written and oral communication
- Legal and regulatory environment
- Continuous improvement
- Global and political issues
- Leadership and accountability
- Demographic diversity
- Personal growth and lifelong learning
Admission to M.B.A. Program
All applicants to degree-seeking programs must hold a baccalaureate degree from a fully accredited institution of higher education. The applicant must submit the following:
- Graduate application form (See section on Admissions).
- One official transcript from each college or university attended
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or the GRE
- A satisfactory undergraduate grade-point average
- Two letters of recommendation
- An essay describing the applicant's reasons for seeking an M.B.A.
- Applicants from non- English speaking countries will need to provide scores from either TOEFL or IELTS.
- A current résumé for evaluation of work experience and computer skills.
Applicants who have earned a graduate degree from a fully accredited institution of higher education are eligible for admission without submission of GMAT or GRE scores.
Click here for course requirements.